It’s been quite some time since your last update…but you and your brother keep us quite busy as you’ll see below. We’re seeing more and more of your true personality grow each day and you are a little firecracker wrapped in cotton candy and lace. Here are a few things you’ve been up to since the last post.
Other favorite moments:
- You’re very particular about how you do things. For instance, we ate a banana one time on the couch, so now every time you want a banana, you point to the living room and say “na-na” like that’s the only place we can eat them. You also want to sit in certain chairs for meals…anywhere but your high chair.
- Your favorite song is “Eye of the Tiger” because you like to punch your fist through the intro on all the right beats. Just like Mama taught you. While waiting on the ferry at the beach, you had just fallen asleep when the song came on and no joke, you punched in your sleep.
- One time you fell and hurt your hand. You immediately stood up, walked over to me, and commanded “kiss it” while holding your hand up.
- Finn grabbed a toy from you recently, to which you replied without missing a beat “take!” and pointed a chubby little tattle-telling finger at him.
- You love playing hide-and-seek, whether you’re hiding from Finn with Mama (you get such a thrill to be behind something with your finger on your mouth saying “shh, shh” to me) or you and Finn are searching for Mama together.
- Much like Mama, you enjoy surprises and being scared. Oftentimes if someone comes into a room unexpectedly or a loud noise happens near you, you jump but then immediately break into a huge grin.
- Your favorite games are feeding your baby dolls, rocking your baby dolls, and making train noises while you play with the wooden train set.
- You love to be rough and tumble, practicing flips with Mama and trust falls. You can say it too, but it comes out like “shush shall”.
- Your favorite food is sausage that you share with Dad on weekend mornings (or “Shaw-shage”) and “Choc-Choc” (chocolate) that you have to yourself.
We look forward as always to watching you grow and develop more in the months to come. You’re a fun little torpedo and you and your brother inject so much fun and energy into everything you do.
Love you forever,